The 8 ply rated radial Maxxis Roxxzilla tire is the premier SxS rock crawling tire! The stepped shoulder lugs and multi-layer sidewall design, it makes the Roxxzilla the best tire for gripping the rocks. Its high void-ratio in the center and two layers on the shoulder improve grip and puncture resistance.
Roxxzilla is available in either a soft, competition compound (great for dedicated rock crawling, short course, or racing use) or a standard compound designed for more regular use. Soft compound has an orange symbol on one sidewall, while the regular compound comes standard with black sidewalls.
- 8ply-rated radial construction
- Premier SxS rock crawling tire
- Directional tread design
- Soft compound (~32 Shore A Durometer) w/ Maxxis Symbol on one sidewall)
- High void-ratio in center and two layers on shoulder to improve grip and puncture resistance
- Great multi-layer sidewall design enhances sidewall traction