L&W Fab Polaris RZR 1000/Turbo Mega Ball Joint Standard A-Arms
These are a type of suspension component that connect the wheels to the vehicle’s frame. They allow the wheels to move up and down independently of the frame, which helps to absorb bumps and uneven terrain. “Mega Ball Joint” likely refers to an upgrade that uses larger or stronger ball joints for improved durability and performance. The term “Standard” likely indicates that it is a basic or entry-level version of the upgrade.
- These A Arms are constructed for Mega Ball Joints ONLY.
- These High Clearance A Arms are raw material.
- 1 1/4 tubing .120 wall DOM.
- L and W offers a life time warranty on bending and breaking the A arms.
- Does not come tapped for grease fittings.
- Please select raw in the color options if you do not want powder coating.
- These now take 17 and up model bushings.
- If you have a 14-16 model, you will need to purchase 17 & up model bushings.