KFI 2 Inch Front Upper Receiver Hitch – 2010-21 Mid Size Polaris Ranger
Your Polaris Midsize Ranger might be small but they are mighty. Being able to see what you are doing while you are moving equipment is not only nice and much easier but is a lot safer. Having a KFI 2” Front Receiver Hitch on your UTV makes life simpler and allows you to do a lot of things you would not be able to do otherwise.
The upper receiver on the Polaris Ranger mounts in the same place as your winch mount so you will have to switch your winch to a receiver mount or get the lower front receiver hitch. KFI constructs their receivers out of 3/16” steel that is bead blasted before powder coating for the best possible finish and durability. Your receiver will come with instructions and all the hardware you will need to install.
- Constructed of 3/16″ steel
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep
- Powder-coated black for extreme durability
- Easy to install
- All mounting hardware included
- Complete installation instructions included
- 2010-14 Mid Size Ranger 400 / 500 / 570 / 800 / EV
- 2011-14 Mid Size Ranger 500 / 570 Crew
- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 / ETX / EV
- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 Crew
- 2016-21 Ranger Crew 570-4
- 2016 2-seat Ranger 570 / ETX / EV
- 2017-21 2-seat Ranger 500 / 570 / EV
NOTE: Mounts in the same location behind the bumper as your permanent winch is designed to mount. Due to this, you will have to switch your winch over to a receiver mount with this receiver.