Gilomen Innovations General 1000 ECU Tune Performance Package Tuning / Clutch Kit
- ECU tune
- Elite shift primary clutch kit
- Custom secondary clutch helix
- Secondary clutch spring (works for tires “26-32”)
If you want arm stretching acceleration, amazing low end grunt / torque, lighting fast response, smooth operation, and sweet top end speed then this kit is for you! It has it all!!
The RZR / ACE 900 ECU tune is here and it totally rocks! The G2 ECU tune is pump gas friendly and the most aggressive trail version reflash currently offered by Gilomen Innovations for the 900cc RZR / ACE models. All engine protections are left in place so your engine stays running safe. Fuel and timing maps revised for peak performance on pump gas. I have found that Polaris has their factory tuning designed in order to pass strict EPA testing. The G2 revised timing and fuel maps allow the engine to make more power with cooler piston crown and valve temps.
The cooling fan on temp is lowered from 205F to 190F degrees to keep your engine running cooler and lasting longer. Rev limiter is raised to 9200 RPM, Speed limiter in high gear raised to 99MPH, Speed limiter in low gear raised to 45 MPH. Speeds can exceed 88 MPH with this tune. Once you get the tuned ECU from us simply plug it in and you are ready to go. Price includes shipping to you. It is your responsibility to get your ecu to me. Turn around time is 1 business day. Full Race tunes are available per request.
- 100% throttle in High, Low, and Reverse Gear
- All Torque Limiters Disabled
- Professionally developed timing maps for peak performance on pump gas
- Professionally developed fuel maps
- Fan settings 20 degrees lower to keep engine running cool and lasting longer
- Seat-belt limiter disabled
- RPM limiter raised to a safe 9200 RPM
- Speed limiters eliminated
- Turf mode stays fully functional if equipped
- Engine protections left in place
UPDATE: Stock ECU programming on Polaris models (3/12/2018 and earlier) often produces false misfire codes 65590, 65591, and 65592 due to various reasons, including belt issues, tire spin, and high-speed driving. These codes are too sensitive and Polaris cannot delete them. Our latest tune version (3/12/2018 and later) eliminates these codes and provides a reliable solution. If you are a Polaris dealer dealing with unhappy customers due to false codes, give us a call, and we’ll help you restore their faith in their Polaris machine.