Gilomen Innovations RZR 1000 S Performance ECU Tune
We’ve developed the ultimate ECU tune for the RZR 1000 S model! Our reflash unlocks all available power from the Prostar 1000 engine by removing power limiting governors, improving fuel and timing maps, and optimizing engine protections. This results in instant hard pulling power and peak performance on regular pump gas. Engine cooling improvements with lower fan temps and increased rev/speed limits. With our tuned ECU, you can expect a 10.7 HP gain over stock, speeds exceeding 85 MPH, and a quick turnaround time of 1 business day. Price includes shipping to you, but you’ll need to send in your own ECU for tuning. Turf mode remains functional if equipped. It’s easy to install – just plug it in and you’re ready to go! So, get ready to unleash the full potential of your RZR 1000 S with our ultimate ECU tune. Contact us for more information. Clutch tuning is needed for this ECU tune to deliver power properly. The stock clutch calibration will not allow the engine to operate at the correct power curve / RPM.
If you are not an experienced clutch tuner, I recommend purchasing our tune / clutch performance package kit.
- 100% throttle when the pedal is to the floor!
- All Torque Limiters Disabled
- Professionally developed timing maps for peak performance on pump gas
- Professionally developed fuel maps
- Fan settings lower to keep engine running cool and lasting longer on hot days
- Seat-belt limiter disabled
- RPM limiter raised to a safe 9200 RPM
- Speed limiters eliminated
- False misfire codes 65590, 65591, 65592 are eliminated
- Engine protections left in place
- Retains Turf mode on equipped models
- Heater function works 100% if equipped
ECU Tuning Options:
- You may purchase a brand new ECU from us
- You can send your stock ECU in to us
- You may purchase one of our used ECU’s on the CORE EXCHANGE PROGRAM
False Misfire Codes: Many Polaris models with stock ECU programming suffer from false misfire codes ( 65590, 65591, 65592 ) due to drive belt issues, excessive tire spin, constant high speed driving, or for no apparent reason at all. Polaris made these codes way too sensitive & are unable to delete the codes. Our newest version tunes 3/12/2018 and later will eliminate the false check engine codes 65590, 65591, 65592!! If you are a Polaris dealership that has unhappy customers because of these false codes please call us, we can help restore your customers faith in their Polaris machine!