Gilomen Innovations Ranger 1000 Performance ECU Tune
This is for the Performance ECU Tune only. Does not include a clutch kit or any other items. You would need to select those items seperatly. If you are looking for the full performance tune kit that includes clutching please select that product in the products lineup.
Gilomen Innovations offers a high-performance ECU tune for 17-18 Polaris 1000 Ranger models, providing significant horsepower gains throughout the RPM range. The tune eliminates EPA-friendly boggy lean conditions, improves low-speed drivability, and increases power for work and off-road situations. Proper clutch tuning is essential for optimal results. Max HP after the tune is 98-102 hp @ over 7000 RPM with top speeds exceeding 75mph. – Team Gilomen.
- 100% throttle in High, Low, and Reverse Gear
- All Torque Limiters Disabled
- Professionally developed timing maps for peak performance on pump gas
- Professionally developed fuel maps
- Fan settings 20 degrees lower to keep engine running cool and lasting longer
- Seat-belt limiter disabled
- RPM limiter raised to a safe 8800 RPM
- Speed limiters eliminated
- False misfire codes eliminated
- Engine protections left in place
- A/C function left in place for Northstar models
- ADC left in place for Hunter Edition models
- Retains Turf mode on equipped models
- Heater function works 100% if equipped
Clutch tuning essential for peak performance with ECU tune. Our clutch kit easy to install, improves drivability. Choose Elite Shift or BlackMax. Price includes shipping, fast turnaround. Trust us for best customer service. Order now!. Get the most out of your machine with our clutch tuning and ECU tune. Smooth, responsive, and easy to install. Choose Elite Shift or high performance BlackMax clutch kit. Price includes shipping, fast turnaround. Trust us for the best customer service.
I have had several people ask if their heater will work as good in the winter after the 20 degree cooler fan temps and the answer is absolutely yes. The heater still works well in winter, even without a tuned ECU, because the engine’s thermostat keeps the engine temperature regulated, keeping the heater core hot. So, the ECU tuning doesn’t affect the heater’s performance.
Latest ECU tune (3/12/2018 onwards) resolves false misfire codes (65590, 65591, 65592) on Polaris models due to drive belt issues, tire spin, high-speed driving, or unknown reasons. Polaris dealerships with unhappy customers can contact us for assistance in restoring customer satisfaction.
We offer 3 different ways to reflash your machine:
- You may purchase a brand new ECU from us
- You may purchase one of our used ECU’s (availability is limited) CORE EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- You can send your stock ECU in to us