Gilomen Innovations General 1000 ECU Tune Performance Package Tuning / Clutch Kit
- ECU tune
- Blackmax adjustable clutch kit (comes pre set for your machine)
- 56-66 Helix (you can choose EBS or NON EBS Type)
- Secondary clutch spring (works for tires “27-35”)
If you want arm stretching acceleration, amazing low end grunt / torque, lighting fast response, smooth operation, and sweet top end speed then this kit is for you! It has it all!!
The G6 reflash is the most aggressive and only reflash currently offered by Gilomen Innovations for the 1000cc General models. It performs great on regular pump gas. All engine protections are left in place so your engine stays running safe. Fuel and timing maps revised for peak performance on pump gas. I have found that Polaris has their factory tuning designed in order to pass strict EPA testing. The revised timing and fuel maps allow the engine to make more power with cooler piston crown and valve temps.
The cooling fan on temp is lowered from 205F to 190F degrees to keep your engine running cooler and lasting longer. Rev limiter is raised to 9200 RPM, Speed limiter in high gear is disabled, Speed limiter in low gear raised to 45 MPH. Turf mode stays fully functional if your machine is equipped with it. Speeds can exceed 85 MPH with this tune. Once you get the new ECM simply plug it in and you are ready to go. 8-10 HP gain over stock. Price includes shipping to you. It is your responsibility to get your ecu to me. Turn around time is 1 business day.
- 100% throttle in High, Low, and Reverse Gear
- All Torque Limiters Disabled
- Professionally developed timing maps for peak performance on pump gas
- Professionally developed fuel maps
- Fan settings 20 degrees lower to keep engine running cool and lasting longer
- Seat-belt limiter disabled
- RPM limiter raised to a safe 9200 RPM
- Speed limiters eliminated
- False misfire codes eliminated
- Engine protections left in place
- Retains Turf mode on equipped models
- Heater function works 100% if equipped
UPDATE: 3/12/2018 Many Polaris models with stock ECU programming suffer from false misfire codes ( 65590, 65591, 65592 ) due to drive belt issues, excessive tire spin, constant high speed driving, or for no apparent reason at all. Polaris made these codes way too sensitive & are unable to delete the codes. Our newest version tunes 3/12/2018 and later will eliminates the false check engine codes 65590, 65591, 65592!! If you are a Polaris dealership that has unhappy customers because of these false codes please call us, we can help restore your customers faith in their Polaris machine!