Gilomen Innovations Gen 1 Ranger 1000 Models Performance ECU Tuning / Clutch Kit Package
Includes ECU tune and Elite shift clutch kit unless modified or supplemented.
Ranger 1000 ECU Tune Kit Info
Gilomen Innovations has spent hundreds of hours developing and testing our 17-18 Polaris 1000 Ranger G5 100 HP ECU Flash tune. Countless hours were spent on our engine dynamometer testing and tuning along with hundreds of hours field testing for durability to produce the absolute finest most refined ECU tune available This tune is for all the 2017 1000 Ranger models, and 2018 1000 Crew models. We have special versions developed that are applied to the Highlifter, Northstar, and Hunter Edition models. The 2018+ 1000 XP 3 person New Body Style takes a different tune, see our other ECU tuning page for details on that model. We have unlocked all the limiters in the ECU to achieve MASSIVE horsepower gains throughout the RPM curve. With the factory ECU programming, the throttle valve opening angle is limited when the throttle pedal is pressed fully. However, with our G5 tune, you get 100% of the available power when you press the throttle pedal 100%. We make several changes in the ECU maps to eliminate the EPA-friendly boggy lean condition while cruising at part throttle. This results in a cooler-running engine with improved longevity and responsiveness. The tune significantly enhances the low-speed drivability of your Ranger, making it perfect for farming, work, and hunting, and provides greater power when you need it to overcome challenging situations. Our ECU tune kit can increase your Ranger’s maximum horsepower to 98-102 hp @ over 7000 RPM, with top speeds exceeding 75mph. It is crucial to tune the clutch when using this tune. Check out our clutch kit options when purchasing the ECU tune kit.
- 100% throttle in High, Low, and Reverse Gear
- All Torque Limiters Disabled
- Professionally developed timing maps for peak performance on pump gas
- Professionally developed fuel maps
- Fan settings 20 degrees lower to keep engine running cool and lasting longer
- Seat-belt limiter disabled
- RPM limiter raised to a safe 8800 RPM
- Speed limiters eliminated
- False misfire codes eliminated
- Engine protections left in place
- A/C function left in place for Northstar models
- ADC left in place for Hunter Edition models
- Retains Turf mode on equipped models
- Heater function works 100% if equipped
UPDATE: 3/12/2018 Many Polaris models with stock ECU programming suffer from false misfire codes ( 65590, 65591, 65592 ) due to drive belt issues, excessive tire spin, constant high speed driving, or for no apparent reason at all. Polaris made these codes way too sensitive & are unable to delete the codes. Our newest version tunes 3/12/2018 and later will eliminates the false check engine codes 65590, 65591, 65592!!