Gilomen Innovations 18+ Ranger 1000 Gen 2 Performance ECU Tune
This is for the Performance ECU Tune only. Does not include a clutch kit or any other items. You would need to select those items seperatly. If you are looking for the full performance tune kit that includes clutching please select that product in the products lineup. Do not buy this tune and expect it to perform properly with stock clutching or an inferior clutch kit.
Gilomen Innovations Polaris Ranger 1000 G5 ECU tune for 2018+ models. Turns your Ranger into a powerful, fast, and responsive machine with proper clutching. Three-position performance switch remains functional. Turf mode stays fully operational. No codes or check engine lights. 100% power in all gears, seat-belt limiter disabled. Works on 87 or 91 octane gas. Improved fuel and timing maps, cooler temps, raised rev limiter, and removed speed limiters. Clutch tuning required for optimal performance. Plug-and-play installation, 1 business day turnaround time, and excellent customer service. In-house developed tune for best results.
- 100% throttle in High, Low, and Reverse Gear
- All Torque Limiters Disabled
- Professionally developed timing maps for peak performance on pump gas
- Professionally developed fuel maps
- Fan settings 20 degrees lower to keep engine running cool and lasting longer
- Seat-belt limiter disabled
- RPM limiter raised to a safe 8800 RPM
- Speed limiters eliminated
- False misfire codes eliminated
- Engine protections left in place
- A/C function left in place for Northstar models
- ADC left in place for Hunter Edition models
- Retains Turf mode on equipped models
- Heater function works 100% if equipped
I have had several people ask if their heater will work as good in the winter after the 20 degree cooler fan temps and the answer is absolutely yes. I have tested this during the harsh winter in Minnesota on my personal machine and found the heat works exactly the same. The reason for this is because the engine has a 180 degree thermostat and during the winter the cooling fan rarely comes on with or without a tuned ECU but the thermostat is always maintaining proper engine temp to keep the heater core hot.
UPDATE 3/12/2018 Many Polaris models with stock ECU programming suffer from false misfire codes ( 65590, 65591, 65592 ) due to drive belt issues, excessive tire spin, constant high speed driving, or for no apparent reason at all. Polaris made these codes way too sensitive & are unable to delete the codes. Our newest version tunes 3/12/2018 and later will eliminates the false check engine codes 65590, 65591, 65592!! If you are a Polaris dealership that has unhappy customers because of these false codes please call us, we can help restore your customers faith in their new Polaris machine!
We offer 3 different ways to reflash your machine:
- You may purchase a brand new ECU from us
- You may purchase one of our used ECU’s (availability is limited) CORE EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- You can send your stock ECU in to us