Gilomen Innovations ’16-’20 RZR Turbo High Performance ECU Tuning
The Gilomen Innovations RZR Turbo ECU tune is aggressive and designed for premium pump gas. By optimizing the fuel and timing maps, the engine’s performance is enhanced while ensuring its safety. To further extend the engine’s lifespan, the cooling fan temperature is reduced. The rev limiter has been raised to 9200 RPM, and the speed limiters are either removed or increased to 45 MPH and 99 MPH in low and high gear, respectively. The tune offers a 25 HP gain over stock and can exceed 95 MPH. Plug and play installation, and the turnaround time is one business day. Shipping is included in the price. If sending your own ECU, it is your responsibility to send it to Gilomen Innovations.
- 100% throttle in High, Low, and Reverse Gear
- All Torque Limiters Disabled
- Professionally developed timing maps for peak performance on pump gas
- Professionally developed fuel maps
- Fan settings 20 degrees lower to keep engine running cool and lasting longer
- Seat-belt limiter disabled
- RPM limiter raised to a safe 9200 RPM
- Speed limiters eliminated
- Engine protections left in place
UPDATE: 3/12/2018 Many Polaris models with stock ECU programming suffer from false misfire codes ( 65590, 65591, 65592 ) due to drive belt issues, excessive tire spin, constant high speed driving, or for no apparent reason at all. Polaris made these codes way too sensitive & are unable to delete the codes. Our newest version tunes 3/12/2018 and later will eliminate the false check engine codes 65590, 65591, 65592!! If you are a Polaris dealership that has unhappy customers because of these false codes please call us, we can help restore your customers faith in their new Polaris machine!