Looking for a belt that can withstand the heat? GBoost Sandstorm belts are designed for high heat scenarios such as desert and dune riding. At Fueledutv.com, we do not carry a wide selection of drive belts, and the reason is simple. We will not sell something that we wouldn’t run in our own machines. GBoost manufacturers belts that have proven performance and have exceeded expectations time and time again. We can confidently say that you will not be disappointed with a GBoost belt, because we run them ourselves!
- -Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001,
- ISO-9001, and TS16949.
- -Heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid fiber cord for HIGH
- HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements.
- -Increased TOP COG pressure load design that increases
- sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but allows for increased top cog
- rotational flexibility.
- -Bottom Cog uses HIGH MODULOUS RUBBER COMPOUND for better
- heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- -Bottom Cog/Tooth design is impregnated with small Aramid
- fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- -Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth
- engagement, increased power transfer and lower
- operating belt temperature.
- -Aramid fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs
- for stronger bottom cog strength.
- -Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency.
- -Increased cord pop-out resistance.
- 2014-2019 RZR 1000 XP/XP4
- 2016-2019 RZR S 1000
- 2013-2019 RZR 900 w EBS or w/o EBS
- 2015-2019 RZR S 900 XP/XP4 w EBS or w/o EBS
- 2016-2019 General / General 4
- 2018 Ranger 1000 XP4
- 2017 Ranger 1000 XP/XP4
- 2013-2018 Ranger 900 XP/XP4
- 2016-2018 ACE 900
- 2016-2018 Ace 570
This belt is for the rider / racer that is looking for the latest in technology and proven performance.