Tired of replacing belts? Want to get a some more life out of a belt? Stop here, GBoost is the answer! At Fueledutv.com, we do not carry a wide selection of drive belts, and the reason is simple. We will not sell something that we wouldn’t run in our own machines. GBoost manufacturers belts that have proven performance and have exceeded expectations time and time again. We can confidently say that you will not be disappointed with a GBoost belt, because we run them ourselves!
- High temperature, heat resistant polymer DUMAX (TM) with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temps.
- CORD – Next generation, ultra-strong Aramid fiber cord (S-Compound and E-Compound models) can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking. 30% stronger compared to OEM and aftermarket drive belts. E-Compound Turbo Belts are Aramid Fiber with DUMAX (TM) high-temperature compound.
- TOP COG – Next generation cog design with DUMAX (TM) compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- E-Compound Turbo Belts Aramid Fiber with Superior Cord Tensile Strength and DUMAX (TM)
- Top Cog Compound to Retain Cord Rigidity and Better Adhesion of Top Cog to Cord Construction.
- This belt is for the rider who wants a quality above the OEM belt which comes with their machine.
- 2010-2014 RZR 800-S / RZR-4 800
- 2010-2015 Ranger 800 XP / XP4
- 2005-2009 Ranger 700 all models
- 2005-2006 Sportsman 800 EFI.
- OEM # 3211162/33/18/06