Force Turbos Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo Back Exhaust
Our exhausts are fully manufactured out of 304 stainless steel, and TIG welded giving you a corrosion-proof product with long-term performance. Once used, the true living colors of the stainless steel, ranging from gold to blue, will appear for a stylish look.
The Force Turbos Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo Back Exhaust is designed not only for great looks and sound but to also utilize proven performance-enhancing strategies. The initial silencer acts as an expansion chamber that increases exhaust velocity when combined with the scavenging effect of the secondary exhaust.
Expect horsepower gains at or around 7 RWHP and 12 ft-lbs of torque.
Force Turbos’ exhausts are constructed as a direct slip-on replacement, allowing for easy installation with a solid connection.
- Full 304 Stainless steel
- Stainless steel 02 bung
- Solid construction
- Low-tone, consistent sound quality
- High-flow Scavenging design
- V-band connections
- Fits stock location mounts
- Lightweight design
- USFS approved Spark Arrestor included.
- Significant Horse Power and Torque gains
- Comes with Cat Delete
- Fabricated by Force Turbos – West Valley City, Utah, U.S.A.
- Disclaimer: CA Customers – Proposition 65 Warning: P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2017-2019 CAN-AM MAVERICK X3 TURBO