EVO Paragon P43-270 Turbo System For 2021+ Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR
PLEASE NOTE: An EVP CodeShooter Flashing Device is required for all Paragon Turbo Systems.
The next evolution of side-by-side turbochargers has arrived. New Paragon P43 Turbo Systems for Maverick X3 Turbo RR with the MG1 ECU (2021+) deliver the ultimate white-knuckle riding experience whether pounding sand in the dunes or desert, smashing the trails, or battling for bragging rights on the strip. Instantaneous spooling, mind-bending top-end power, battle-tested durability, and a no-compromise approach to overall design, fit and finish. All standard-issue features that make the full lineup of EVP Paragon Turbochargers unlike anything else in the market today.
All Paragon Turbochargers are built to the highest standards. The rotating assemblies are VSR balanced at over 100,000 RPMs, which provides stability and durability at high boost. The exhaust housings are ceramic coated to keep radiant heat in check, which maximizes exhaust velocity and spooling while preventing corrosion. Each compressor wheel is color anodized for style, durability, and easy identification. The compressor housings are powder coated to maintain their appearance no matter what you put your SXS through. Every internally wastegated turbocharger has a Turbosmart wastegate actuator with an easily adjustable turnbuckle for quick adjustments. Lastly, every Paragon turbocharger is serialized and carries an industry exclusive 1-year limited warranty.
EVP PARAGON P43-270 TURBO SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- EVP Blow Off Valve 2.0 (BOV) Kit for X3
- EVP Paragon 43 Charge Tube Kit for 2020-’23 X3
- EVP Paragon 43 V-Flow Intake Kit for 2020-’23 X3
- EVP 1000cc Injectors (Set Of 3)
- EVP 1000cc Fuel Injector Adapter Kit for 2020+ Turbo RR (Set of 3)
- EVP Paragon 43/42 Blue Turbocharger Assembly for X3 MG1 ECU
- EVP 340LPH Fuel Pump Kit for X3
- Brisk X3 Replacement Spark Plugs
- Full P43-270 install kit with all required hardware
PARAGON 43MM FEATURES:
- 43mm compressor with 42mm turbine for instantaneous spool time and insane top-end power
- Inconel turbine wheel and wastegate flapper valve
- Powder-coated compressor cover with billet insert and anodized compressor wheels
- Ceramic ball bearing CHRA for instant spool, long life, and high durability under extreme boost pressure
- Ceramic-coated exhaust housings retain exhaust energy, which improves turbo response time and minimizes heat output
- Turbosmart wastegate actuator with an easily adjustable turnbuckle
- Industry exclusive 1-year limited warranty
DYNO NOTE: Due to the MG1 ECU torque strategy, the boost figures listed represent maximum boost on a hot engine. When intake temps are cooler, boost will be lower, however, it will make the same power as when the boost is higher. The ecu always tries to make the same power given environmental conditions and it does this by allowing the boost to increase as the intake temperature climbs.
|POWER LEVEL: P43-270|
|100||25||218||270||2600, 2800, 3000|
2021+ MAVERICK X3 TURBO RR MG1 ECU NOTE: All 2021-and-newer X3 Turbo RR ECU’s that have not been previously unlocked by EVP must be sent to our Wisconsin facility to have the unlock procedure performed before installing Paragon Turbo Systems. If your ECU has not been previously unlocked by EVP, please select “No” in the drop-down menu below, and then “Add to Cart”.
All orders for ECU’s requiring an Unlock will receive an empty box with return shipping label, packaging, and instructions for removing your ECU for shipment to our Wisconsin facility. Turnaround time for the ECU Unlock Service is approximately 7-10 business days (upon receiving the ECU in Wisconsin). All ECU’s will be shipped back to customers via UPS 2nd-Day Air.
EVP DISCLAIMER: CLUTCHING YOUR VEHICLE IS MANDATORY WITH ALL EVP TURBO SYSTEMS. IT IS UP TO THE CUSTOMER TO ENSURE THE VEHICLE IS EQUIPPED WITH THE PROPER CLUTCHING REQUIREMENTS.