Are you looking for a superior and in many cases a less expensive alternative to costly OEM CVT belts? EVP has worked directly with GBoost Technology, the authority in advanced CVT belt design and manufacturing on a wide variety of CVT belts for Polaris applications. We have extensively tested and validated each belt in the most grueling race environments to ensure the strength and durability of each application. Each different compound was subjected to an extensive durability regiment through our sponsored desert racer program and on our own big horsepower vehicles. The “BAD ASS” line of drive belts have proven themselves in extreme conditions which allows customers and racers peace of mind while pushing their vehicles to the limits without the fear of premature belt failure. Along with increased strength and durability, the three different BAD ASS belt compounds provide better grip which transfers more power to the ground. These belts are BAD ASS!
BAD ASS “EXTREME” BELT (EX):
- This is the belt that set the industry standard for Polaris RZR XP Turbo, Turbo S, and RS1 in extreme performance and reliability. This belt changed our driving habits and allowed us to drive our vehicles to the limit without the fear of premature belt failure. The EX belt is built for the extreme abuse of the trail / mud riders that need a ton of belt squeeze to stop from slipping the belt. The specific compounds in this belt make the engagement quicker while lowering the peak engine operating speeds by about 200 RPM’s.
- Ultra-strong Aramid Fiber cord that can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking.
- Higher strength compared to OEM and aftermarket drive belts. Up to 4X stronger
- EX belts have been developed with a high-temperature compound called DUMAX for added strength, flexibility, and heat resistance.
- This compound can be squeezed a lot harder for more tuning possibilities and less slippage.
- Maximum under-cord stiffness allows the belt to flex for rotational efficiency and running cooler temperatures
- Built for high temps, extreme abuse, and excessive shock load.
- (Check fitment sheet photo)
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo Models.
- Polaris RZR Turbo S models.
- Polaris RS1 Models.
- Some Polaris Ranger models.
- Replaces OEM PN’s 3211186 / 3211202