Dynojet Power Vision 3 For Polaris ACE
Tap into more horsepower to the ground (WHP) than stock and optimized performance for the ultimate ride. Power Vision 3 eliminates the clutter and puts you in total control of your ATV’s performance, allowing you to flash your ECU wherever you roam. After you tune, Power Vision 3 can stay on to provide a vital full-color instrument panel that’ll give you the advantage you deserve.
We’ve raised the bar when it comes to what you should expect from a fuel tuner. Power Vision’s easy-to-read, no-nonsense display puts performance at your fingertips. Empowering you to choose from our vast library of pre-tested tunes or to build one yourself. The Power Vision fuel tuner updates the tables directly within the ECU to optimize the air/fuel ratio, keeping you in sync and in control. When you’re back in the garage, your performance data can then be clearly seen using our Power Core software to help you improve your ride.
The Power Vision device holds multiple tunes at once and allows you to optimize your ride for power, speed, or fuel-efficiency. After you’ve flashed your ECU, you can either unplug the device or head out with Power Vision attached as an extra instrument panel. Power Vision easily connects through the OEM-style connectors, so installation won’t keep you away for long.
- An easy-to-read high-contrast screen gives you full control over how you tune your ride
- Ability to flash your ATV from the trail, whenever you want
- Quickly build your own tune or choose from a wide variety of trusted Dynojet-engineered tunes
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with fuel tuners to unlock your ride’s potential
- Can be mounted and used as a live diagnostic panel as you ride, with customizable alarms
- Weather-resistant and shock-resistant
- One-year warranty and unlimited tech support
- Proudly made in the USA
- ACE 150 2017, 2018, 2019
- ACE 500 2017, 2018, 2019
- ACE 570 2017
- ACE 570 EPS 2018, 2019
- ACE 570 SP 2017
- ACE 900 XC 2017, 2018, 2019
There are no reviews yet.