CageWRX Standard Spare Tire Carrier – RZR XP 1000/Turbo/Turbo S
The best spare tire carrier for the Polaris RZR XP 1000, XP4 1000, XP Turbo, and XP Turbo S on the market! Unique design allows our tire carrier to be welded on or bolted onto the rear seat belt tube. Both mounts are included. High-quality steel, aluminum, and hardware are used throughout. Fits up to 32″ tires. American-made gas shocks provide very easy lift action and keep the bed wide open. Stainless steel handles latch securely to included bed mounts and do not rattle. Everything you need to install is included. Our Standard version is designed to provide more visibility out the back than our High version with less storage room under the carrier.
Our Spare Tire Carriers have a 30-day warranty to cover any defective products. After 30 days, wear and tear items are not covered under warranty and new shocks can be ordered if needed.
***The mounting plate that sits on the face of the wheel use stock lug nuts and is intended for the stock wheel to mount properly. If you have aftermarket wheels, you may need to cut the lug nuts off and weld on the same style aftermarket lug nuts that your wheel uses.
***DOES NOT WORK WITH THE STOCK CAGE ON THE TURBO S MODELS***
- Complete spare tire solution for the Polaris RZR XP 1000, XP4 1000, and RZR XP Turbo
- Our tire carrier will fit the stock RZR XP 1000 roll cage and after-market roll cages that keep the stock rear seat tube within 1.5″ of the centerline
- Accommodates tires up to 32″ (with our roll cage and most others. WILL NOT WORK WITH STOCK CAGE ON TURBO S MODELS)
- Interior dimensions: 15″ high in front, 12″ high in the middle, 9.5″ high in the rear, 21.5″ wide in the rear
- Can be mounted with bolt-on clamps or weld on tabs (both included)
- High-quality gas shocks, rod ends, aluminum clamps, and hardware
- Stainless steel release handles
- Keeps stock bed virtually untouched and open for other storage
- Available in both standard height and high version for those who run Polaris bed box