Bikeman Performance Polaris RZR XP 1000 Double Barrel Full Exhaust System – Ceramic Black
Looking for an exhaust system that was extensively dyno tested to provide the most power possible? Look no further than our full RZR 1000 exhaust system. This exhaust provides great power with exceptional sound that is not obnoxiously loud, but just right. Our header went through many stages of development to provide maximum air flow whether you’re running a stock or modified motor. This design utilizes a power chamber tuned to the correct length and shape just for the RZR 1000 motor. The slip-on muffler allows for the use of two stock spark arrestors. This will slightly tone down the volume and make it legal for areas needing spark arrestors to ride. Both pieces come ceramic coated in either chrome or black. This special coating holds a great amount of heat into the pipe and is meant to withstand the high temperatures of exhaust components.
- Choose from ceramic titanium or ceramic black coatings.
- Gains 11-12 horsepower with a DynoJet Fuel controller or Torque Link!
- 98 dB with exhaust wide open. 96 dB with two spark arrestors, 93-94 dB with optional quiet cap.
- Incredible sound without being obnoxious, and very adjustable!
- Includes header, slip on muffler, header to head gasket, donut gasket, and springs.