Bikeman Performance Polaris RZR RS1/XP 1000 Big MO Full Exhaust System – Ceramic Black
Looking for an exhaust system that was extensively dyno-tested to provide the most power possible? Look no further than our RS1 & XP-1000 full exhaust system. Bikeman utilizes a Superflow 902 Engine dyno while designing new products, unlike many others that try to measure engine components on wheel dyno alone. Our header went through many stages of development to provide maximum airflow whether you’re running a stock or modified motor. The development of the head pipe section was long and tedious testing all the variables to zero in on what the RS1 engine wanted.
This final design utilizes power tuned head pipes to the correct length and shape just for the RS1 1000 motor, a large high strength flex joint with V band connection to the Big Mo muffler. The Header has a high temp ceramic coating. The Big Mo muffler has optional accessories that will tone down the decibels and provide spark arresting. This will slightly tone down the volume and make it legal for areas needing spark arrestors to ride. This exhaust provides great power with exceptional sound that is not obnoxiously loud, but just right. This system is what you need if you are a serious RS1 racing enthusiast.
These graphs represent the gains achieved with the BMP Tuner, Exhaust, and Stage 2 clutching compared to the stock setup. Street tires were used during the dyno run to ensure consistent grip. The horsepower is depicted in red on the left side of the page, while RPM is depicted in blue on the right side. The darker red and darker blue lines represent the baseline stock RPM and horsepower.
We adjust the electronic limitations for maximum performance in the tuning. We raise the RPM limits to 9000, raise the electronic speed limiters to 120 (eliminating any electronic speed limit), raise torque limits for maximum acceleration, optimize ignition timing and fuel curves specifically for BMP exhaust, and control the dual cooling fans independently.
- Gain top speed over the stock
- “Big Mo” full exhaust – designed, built and assembled in the USA
- Fits all Polaris RZR RS1 & XP-1000 Models
- Big horsepower and torque gains at low to mid-range power
- Designed in our state of the art UTV performance center
- Designed, developed & built from the ground up to offer a completely unique product for our customers.
- Aluminum Extruded body anodized black
- 6061 fully machined billet aluminum components
- Stainless steel spiral formed louver core
- Coarse Stainless-steel packing material
- Rigid v-band clamp ensures a tight, leak-proof fitting between the pipe and muffler
- Stainless steel brackets and hardware for long-lasting aesthetics
- Big Mo Muffler
- Stainless steel manifold pipe
- Rigid v-band clamp
- Mounting brackets and hardware