Bikeman Performance Kawasaki KRX 1000 Sniper Clutch Kit – Stage 1
This weight is the first of its kind. An adaption from racing, where we started adding weight to the outside of the weight pivot point. This adjustment gives the clutches instant engagement when you hit the throttle, limiting slip, and maximizing belt grab.
The rest of the clutch ramp features our typical magnet adjustability on the Weight. Adding weight in certain areas changes the shift of the ramp to optimize the CVT Shift.
- The added springs give you the proper belt tension and engagement RPM’s
- Change the factory gearing to gain top speed and acceleration
- 24 Magnet placements per weight arm
- 96 magnets per weight kit
- Choose between Trail, Dunes, Rock or Mud kit depending on your RPM engagement
- Primary spring will give you optimized engagement at a lower RPM, and shift through the CVT Gearing
- Weight shift eliminates “KAWI LAG”
- Revised ramp profile for the most possible performance
- Many versions of ramp profiles were tested to give you the absolute peak performance
- Weight adjustability 79-112 Grams