Bikeman Performance ’18+ Polaris Ranger 1000 Big MO Slip-On Exhauast
Designed this exhaust to be trail-friendly, passing the SAE Standard J1287 Decibel Test and with higher clearance for deep mud and debris. As with all of our Big Mo Exhausts, this specimen has an aluminum extruded body anodized black with 6061 fully-machined billet aluminum components and a stainless steel spiral-formed luver core. Even the packing is an American-made course stainless steel, so you don’t have to worry if you bury it in mud or water. This slip-on muffler can be easily installed and will give your machine an unmistakable roar and noticeable power!
- BMP slip-on exhaust – designed, built and assembled in the USA
- Unlike most companies, we designed developed and built our own muffler from the ground up to offer a completely unique product for our customers.
- Aluminum Extruded body anodized black
- 6061 fully machined billet aluminum components
- Stainless steel spiral formed louver core
- Rigid v-band ensures a tight, leak-proof fitting between the pipe and muffler
- Stainless steel hardware for long-lasting aesthetics (even the black-coated bolts are stainless steel)
- Comes with 90° turn-out (black finish).
- Big horsepower and torque gains at low to mid-range power. 5-hp gain. Even more with our tune!
- Designed in our state of the art UTV performance center