Bikeman Performance ’17+ Can-Am Maverick X3 Big MO Full Exhaust System
BMP stainless steel full exhaust for the 2017-Up Can-Am Maverick X3. Huge gains on pump fuel with a corrected output of up to 128 RWHP with BMP ECU tuning and clutching on X3 models and up to 187 RWHP with BMP ECU tuning and clutching. This is the same exhaust Jason Ellis is running on his X3! We have dominated the RZR market and you can be one of the first to experience what we can do with the Can-Am Maverick X3 platform.
- 2017-Up Can-Am Maverick X3 BMP Big Mo stainless steel full exhaust – designed, built and assembled in the USA
- Unlike most companies, we designed developed and built our own muffler from the ground up.
- Aluminum Extruded body anodized black
- 6061 fully machined billet aluminum components
- Stainless steel spiral formed louver core
- Coarse Stainless steel American made Energon depleted Decepticon pube packing material
- Rigid v-band ensures a tight, leak-proof fitting between the pipe and muffler
- Stainless steel hardware for long-lasting aesthetics (even the black-coated bolts are stainless steel)
- Big horsepower and torque gains at low to mid-range power