Bikeman Performance ’16+ Polaris RZR XP Turbo Big MO Full Exhaust System – Bare Stainless
BMP stainless steel Big Mo full exhaust for the ’16-Up Polaris RZR XP Turbo. Huge gains on pump fuel while increasing the longevity of turbo and exhaust valves due to lower EGT. The 3″ tubing also allows for a quicker turbo spool and works more efficiently versus stock as the boost pressure increases.
- Fits all ’16-Up Polaris RZR XP Turbos
- BMP stainless steel full exhaust – designed, built, and assembled in the USA
- Unlike most companies, we designed developed, and built our own muffler from the ground up to offer a completely unique product for our customers. Not some outsourced china made repeat from the 90’s
- Aluminum Extruded body anodized black
- 6061 fully machined billet aluminum components
- Stainless steel spiral formed louver core
- Rigid v-band ensures a tight, leak-proof fitting between the pipe and muffler
- Stainless steel hardware for long-lasting aesthetics (even the black-coated bolts are stainless steel)
- Comes with a 90° stainless turn-out.
- Big horsepower and torque gains at low to mid-range power
- Decreases turbo lag
- Turbo runs cooler (lower EGT) leading to increased longevity of turbo and exhaust valves