Bikeman Performance ’16-’20 Polaris XP Turbo Snyper Weights Kit
The Bikeman SNYPR clutch weight set was designed for quick changes to clutching and maximum adjustability of the center of mass in 4 different directions. The RS1 Snyper Weights Kit by Bikeman Performance enables weight adjustment without disassembling the clutch. Simply pull the side panel off the sled and use the different length set screws or tungsten slugs to adjust RPM and belt pinch. The kit comes with a set of magnets, 3 different sizes of set screws & tungsten slugs. These weights are perfect for that tuner looking to get the most out of their machine and make quick adjustments on the fly.
- This weight has 30 grams of maximum adjustability from 62-92 grams.
- You can adjust the center of mass up, down, and heel or toe for your riding preference.
- The SNYPR Clutch weights let you change the aggressiveness of the weight by adjusting the center of mass up, down, to heel or toe for your riding preference.
- Change your RMP engagement by moving mass up and down in your weight you can change your engagement RPM
- easily adaptable by moving the center of mass. You can finally have a perfect weight for all-terrain and HP levels!
- Quickly adjust over 16g of weight without removing the clutch through the top weight screws.