ARB Soft Connect Shackle
The ARB Soft Connect Shackle has been updated with UHMWPE (Ultra High Molecule Weight Polyethylene) high tensile, CE certified, synthetic rope. Engineered to float in water, be resistant to short-term UV radiation, and provide superior strength.
Suitable for vehicles up to 3.5T GVM and has a breaking strain of 14.5T. Protecting and storing your ARB Soft Connect Shackle when not in use is done with the included drawstring carry bag. The bag incorporates a mesh and nylon case to allow for sufficient drying as well as protecting and providing easy storage in your recovery kit.
- 14.5T Breaking Strength
- Instructions Printed On Storage Bag And Provided Separately
- Easy To Store In Vehicle And Doesn’t Rattle In Transport
- Suitable For Vehicles Up To 3.5T
- Uv-Resistant Properties Water-Resistant And Floats
- Updated Braided Outside Shield
- Updated Longer Size To Suit More Conditions
- Updated Slide Lock Loop No Draw String
- Flexible Attaches To Most Rated Recovery Points
- Manufactured From Ce Certified/High Tensile/UHMWPE [Iso 2307]
- Safer Than A Steel Shackle When Used Correctly