Aftermarket Assassins TIED Secondary Clutch Replacement For 2011-14 RZR XP 900
- A great upgrade for your 2011-14 RZR XP 900 if your stock secondary is worn out beyond repair. Replace your tired secondary with a new replacement TIED clutch matched up with our proprietary spring and helix customizable to your machine and riding style.
- Perfect for those with a primary clutch in good working order or that already have primary clutch upgrades and need a replacement secondary clutch.
- Fits 2011-14 2 & 4 Seat RZR XP 900 Models. Will NOT fit 2015+
- Clutch will come fully assembled. Simply remove yours and slide ours on.
- An awesome upgrade for both stock and modified machines
- Wicked throttle response and quicker downshifts
- More consistent clutch performance
- Engine braking in the secondary clutch can be removed for more free-wheeling when off the throttle
- Less belt slap on the clutch cover which improves belt life and longevity
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- We offer two clutch kits:
- Standard Load: The Standard Load clutch kit is meant for stock or near-stock size tires (26-30″) and is the one for most fast-pace trail riders or racers.
- High Load: The High Load clutch kit is meant for those with larger tires (31-32″), mud tires, dune riders, and those with paddles 28″ or larger. Mudding and dune riding are considered high load and must be clutched slightly different. If planning to run 34-35″ tires on stock gearing please contact us about a stiffer secondary spring.
- Engine Braking Option: Choose between keeping engine braking like factory or removing it. Most faster pace trail riders/racer or dune riders will choose to remove it. Most slower-pace riders like mud, rock crawling, or very hilly terrain will keep the EBS in place.
- Kits include: Fully assembled replacement Tied secondary clutch with AA secondary spring and custom cut AA helix
- Special tools recommended for installation: Tied clutch belt removal tool