Aftermarket Assassins Polaris RZR Pro R 4 Cylinder Full Billet Primary Clutch
- AA full billet primary clutch for Polaris Pro R 4 cylinder Models
- Clutch is sold bare without weights or spring – uses factory style spring & weights, AA clutch kit highly recommended
- This clutch uses factory style springs and weights for an easy swap from your current setup or upgrade to one of our clutch kits. We set out to make a billet clutch that is reasonably priced for the quality and utilizes OEM clutch parts (or AA/other clutch kits) to further keep cost down.
- Made from 6061 billet aluminum for improved clutch strength and durability
- This is a must-have for those running higher horsepower turbocharged vehicles, but will work excellent on any Pro R
- OEM clutch sheaves are known to wear out due to slight slipping. When this happens, your clutch becomes weaker and the inner sheave is usually the first to break. This clutch will have extended life and durability against a very expensive (and trip ruining) repair later down the road.
- Keep in mind billet clutches/sheaves are not indestructible. If there is major belt slip or water that enters the cover, the clutch can still wear very quickly. Always make sure to seal the cover properly and also verify peak RPM/belt slip with your current clutch setup.
- We highly suggest running our clutch kit with this clutch
- Clutch installs just like OEM, so instructions are not included. A P90X Primary Clutch Puller will be needed to remove your OEM clutch.
- Primary bolt should be set to 140ft-lbs of torque