Aftermarket Assassins Polaris Ranger 1000 2018+ 2 Seat & 2019+ Crew S1 Clutch Kit (New Body Style)
- Fits All 2018+ STD Ranger 1000 Dual Cam Models & 2019+ Ranger 1000 Crew Dual Cam Models with the NEW Ranger 1000 Body Style
- Our S1 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you’ll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you’ll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that’s key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. They will simply help primary clutching and get things dialed in to where they should be.
- Buttery smooth engagement, gets rid of the factory jerk off idle
- We especially recommend this with our tuning as it will allow for higher RPM which allows you to reach the peak power of the Ranger 1K motor
- A simply must have when running larger tires
- Faster acceleration
- Wicked throttle response and quicker down shifts
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires)
- Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market(nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance, and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- Our great setup guideline lets you know how to set the weights up for different size tires and other variables, as well as how to check to make sure clutching is setup correctly.
- Kits include: AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, & our primary spring
There are no reviews yet.